Saturday, January 23, 2021
12noon Halifax / 11am Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto / 9am Calgary / 8am Vancouver
All times below are EST (Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto) UTC-5
10:45 Discord Login
11:00 Opening Remarks
- Welcome, final instructions
11:15 Hacking Begins
- Share kick-off clue in Discord “General” channel.
- Plus target IPs in Discord team channels.
- Scoreboard opens.
- Teams begin attack target environment.
- Participants notify mentors/sponsors as they reach each goal.
- Mentors/sponsors visit team channels, confirm solutions and bonuses.
14:45 Scoreboard disappears from view.
15:00 Scoreboard closes. Hacking is over.
- Recognition, prizes, thank-yous.
- Explain interview process.
- Top teams in each region are guaranteed an interview.
- Other teams or individuals will also be offered interviews.
15:15 – 15:50 First interviews
- Mentors visit winning teams’ rooms (audio channels) to conduct group interviews.
- 35 minutes for interviewing, then sponsors move to next room.
- 10 minutes to discuss notes (between mentors of same company).
16:00 – 16:35 Second Interviews
- Mentors change to second winning team’s audio channel for another group interview.
- 35 minutes again for interviews. 10 minutes for exchanging notes..
16:45 – 17:20 Third Interviews – if required
- Mentors change to third winning team’s audio channel.
- Or – Mentors may choose specific individuals from any team for final interviews.
- For various individuals are chosen, mentor’s should invite them to the vendor’s audio channel.